Advice, Tips, Resources & Answers for Parents
You’ll be amazed what advice, tips, resources and answers you can find on the web when it comes to being a parent, finding a preschool, child development, child rearing and funding. So we have put together a whole range or these resources so you don’t have to.
And don’t forget that we also have a range of FAQ relating to Taunton YMCA Pre-School so do check these out, or if you can’t find the answers you are looking for then why not contact us and we will see if we can help.
- Sure Start free magazine subscription
- Direct.gov Parents & Childcare Resources – (very useful and informative website with Tax Credit info etc)
- National Childminders Association – (includes info on paying for child care)
- Somerset Families Information Service – (type families in their search box for info)
- NHS Somerset Resources Videos – (53 to date) on Children & Baby issues from NHS
- Netmums – A unique local network with information and advice on being a mum or dad in your home town
- BBC Parenting – Advice on how to care for toddlers, including issues such as bedwetting, potty training, tantrums, fussy eaters and more.
- Change4Life – Great ideas and ways to make like for you or your children that little bit better
Video Focus – Supporting Your Child’s Play
Video Focus – Active Play
Video Focus – Children’s Shoes
Video Focus – Walking To School